lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

About me :O

Hello everyone!
My name is Jessica Cuello [:
I'm nineteen years old. I'm from Maracaibo and I'm studying Electronic Engineering at Urbe.
I love listening to music, especially Muse, I like to read, to do excercises, to make puzzles, to eat any kind of chocolate and I really enjoy going out for dinner.
I don't like hypocrisy and I really hate lies.
My dreams are: graduate, find a good job, travel around the world and visit the most gorgeous and amazing places.
I think english is really important because it is understood and spoken almost everywhere in the world so it's an easy way to comunicate with other people from other countries and that's important for a job. I really like languages and I hope to learn at least 4 languages: Italian, German, French and Chinese.
Well, that's all, take care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.