domingo, 31 de mayo de 2009

Second life!


My avatar in second life is called Trinity Kozlov. This program is really fun, here you can walk, talk and also fly!. You can buy products, meet new people and go to other places. At the begining I didn't know how to do these things but then I learned by some instructions that were around the first place. I expect to be able to find interesting places, and to learn more about this world. I didn't vist too many places because I didn't know where to go, but at the end, I could visit other place like a mall and there were others avatars. I talked, and walked a while, then I flew, and I learned how to sit, and how to change my appearance. I still have to learn how to make money there. ;]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.