domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Resume.

JESSICA CUELLO
67 Street, Bella Vista Av.
Venezuela, Zulia State.
(0416) – 3333333

OBJETIVE
Obtain a position at XXX company where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.

EDUCATION
-University: 2006 – To date: Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE).
Faculty of Electronic Engineering. School of Engineering. Opting for the title of: Electronic Engineer, currently studying: 7th trimistre.
-High school: 1995-2006 - Unidad Educativa San Vicente de Paúl. Bachelor of Science Degree.

SKILLS
- Team worker.
- Talkactive.
- Enthusiastic.
- Creative.
- Great ideas to solve problems.

COMPUTER SKILLS
Powerpoint, Excel, Internet.

PERSONAL REFERENCES
Roberto Nuñez. – Engineer. Phone number: (0426) – 6666666
Paris Ryder. - Secretary . Phone number: (0412) – 7777777

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I like languages, I know a little bit of Italian, and I would like to learn German, French and Japanese. I love to solve puzzles, to do sports and to learn something different every day of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.