domingo, 28 de junio de 2009

Nice Job!

Hi! Today I visited Yahoo Hot Jobs, and I think I found a great Job! It's really interesting and I really like what I read there, It's located at United States.

Company Name
Electromagnetic Industries LLP

Job Category
Engineering

Location
Baytown, TX

Position Type
Full-Time, Employee

Experience
1-2 Years Experience

Desired Education Level
Bachelor of Science

Date Posted
June 14, 2009


Electronics Engineer
Electromagnetic Industries LLP. is seeking an Electronics Engineer experienced in analog & digital design/troubleshooting using MPLAB IDE software/hardware, PICs micro-controller development tools, and MATLAB/Simulink graphics simulator. The position is designing and troubleshooting new and existing products as well as providing technical support to customers and conducting some inside sales.
Must be willing to learn Low Voltage Transformer Design and applications for Switchgear Manufacturing. Must have good communication skills. For more information on our products see our website www.electromagnetic.biz. Send resume to jobs@electromagnetic.biz.
This is really interesting at my field, and I think I would enjoy working there, and I will get more experience about everything I have studied.
You can find the link of this page, clicking here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.