lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

Interview

1.-Hello, how are you today Jessica?
Hello, I'm fine thank you. And you?

2.-Did you have any trouble finding our office?
No, in fact it's really easy to find.

3.-Isn't this great weather we're having?
Yes, it's wonderful. I really like this weather.

4.-What experience do you have in this field?
I worked for three years in this field.

5.-How do you evaluate success?
I evaluate success in different ways. At work, it is meeting the goals set by my supervisors and my fellow workers. It is my understanding, from talking to other employees, that the company is recognized for not only rewarding success, but giving employees opportunity to grow as well. After work, I enjoy being with my family having a great time.

6.-Why did you leave your last job?
I left because my previous position no longer challenged me and therefore was no longer enjoyable for me.

7.-Are you applying for other jobs?
No, actually I'm applying only for this job.

8.-What is your greatest strength?
I'm good at organizational skills, prioritization and time management. But my greatest strength is my ability to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines.

9.-How do you handle stressful situations?
Well, I actually work better under pressure.

10.-Do You Take Work Home With You?
When I need to, no problem. I realize the importance of meeting deadlines and getting work done on time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.